LTR works with major international financing agencies and national institutions to help them understand key macro-policy issues. Examples of our past work include:
- Evaluating the threat of follow-on biologics to the European and US branded biologics markets
- Assessing the impact of drug reimportation on drug access and affordability
- Forecasting trends within the emerging markets generics industry
- Detailing the impact of key provisions of the Medicare Prescription Drug, Improvement and Modernization Act of 2003 on industry health
- Forecasting future international vaccine demand and supply, with an assessment of evolving procurement and pricing policies
We participate as expert policy panelists for government and professional medical society sponsored international conferences. Our position enables practical guidance on industry trends and emerging markets.